Healthcare Equipment Technician
Millbrook Healthcare are a family-owned and family run business. We improve lives every day through the delivery of high-quality equipment. Want to make a difference? Join us!
Our job as a healthcare equipment provider is to supply the necessary aids for day to day life. We have found that even the simplest of equipment, such as a walker or minor adaptations to the home such as handrails, can make a significant impact in giving people the confidence to live independently. Be part of a change for the better, be part of Millbrook.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Equipment Technicians to be based in our Barnet service centre.The role is the face of Millbrook, where you'll deliver or fit equipment and as a result help transform living standards for those in need.
Our Equipment Technicians are responsible for carrying out the deliveries, collections, repairs, servicing and testing of community equipment in service users homes or associated locations.
The requirements are;
- You must hold a UK drivers licence for at least 3 years
- You must be able to load and unload goods, some of which may be heavy
- Ideally you'll have previous experience of driving a van and working with the public
- Due to the repair and servicing side of the job, basic DIY experience is helpful
- You'll need to have excellent communication skills and time keeping
- You'll be self-motivating and able to work independently
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset and should be rewarded for the hard work they do with great benefits and pay. At Millbrook we offer;
- A competitive salary of GBP10.71
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Participate in a call out rota
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Comapny Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Staff discounts on company products and further discounts across the high street
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subjected to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Finally, we'd like our team to be the kind of people who care about others, so we can be sure that our customers are in safe hands. We will encourage you to make the most of your skills and support you through all aspects of your training. We actively encourage promotion from within and offer plenty of opportunities for career progression.
To find out more about our Driver Technician role, give one of our recruitment team a call or send us your CV and we'll call you.