To manage the team providing functional, technical and operational aspects of the Solutions and Services delivered by IT to the business. To provide assistance with technical, functional and process related projects, operations, improvements and support cases associated with core Business Systems including but not limited to SAP Retail, SAP WMS and bespoke business applications.
What will you do?
- You will be repsonsible for project management nationally and internationally in compliance with international project rules.
- Ensuring smooth, nationwide use and integration of standard international systems according to project / system overview
- Overall responsibility for testing of the systems and processes in regard to changing regulatory requirements, together with national departments
- Responsibility for specifications for system changes and coordinating with International IT / PO department on their implementation
- Ensuring that those using the systems provided have the necessary skill levels
- Managing between the technical team / technical equipment department / operations and other departments within the country
- Applying, integrating and complying with the company standards.
- Managing the members of the team including setting personal and business objectives for continuous improvement and development.
- Ensuring system stability (availability) and quality (performance) in accordance with the administration guidelines
What will you need?
- Highly experienced senior project manager
- Experience of implementing IT projects
- Experience of managing large scale, and multi-disciplined projects
- Results orientated approach
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Proven track record of managing budgets
- Capable of developing relationships at all levels
- Strong Industry knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with good planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively on your own and in a team environment
- UK Driving License
What do we offer?
- Negotiable Salary depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects