Client Service Executive for Digital Marketing Tech Company
Our client is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team in their London office and advance their skills within a fast-moving technology company within the digital marketing industry, committed to providing their clients with market leading technology and service.
This is a fast-paced role supporting their internal teams, meaning you will need to keep on top of multiple tasks, quickly solve problems and be the go to person for the team. An ability to think on your feet, great organisation skills and confidence to build relationships with colleagues in all different positions is a must.
A Client Services Executive is responsible for supporting the client services team with the ongoing management of their clients, providing administrative support to the team, as well as nurturing their own client portfolio.
What does a typical day look like?
Supporting their team is no small undertaking, they are a busy, fast-moving company committed to great customer service, so the role is critical to their success. This involves:
- First line of support for your own client portfolio and agencies or networks connected to their programs
- Report on client KPI's and work with Client Services Team to deliver recommendations to clients for optimisation
- Closely monitor all client's activity on a daily basis and be proactive if accounts are under-delivering
- Closely monitor all client's activity on a monthly basis looking at MoM, YoY and internal reports
- Ensure daily tasks completed efficiently, including voucher code checking, tracking checking and campaign set up all checked
- Work with design team to ensure creative aligned to client's brand guidelines and optimised regularly according to results
- Ability to deliver against specific KPIs including monthly revenue targets and profitability; client satisfaction based on feedback surveys; cross selling of campaign features.
Who are they looking for?
Our clients' distinctive culture requires the right person who shares their values, passion for innovation and their desire to always be a step ahead. They hire with the belief that attitude creates ability, so what do they look for in their colleagues? Let them tell you:
- As such a pivotal role for the company, the candidate will need to be organised and highly detail orientated
- Great client service is at the core of everything they do. The right candidate for this role has a drive to constantly exceed expectations.
- This is a role where you'll constantly have requests flying your way, new challenges, with no two days being the same. The right candidate will be solution orientated, able to reason your way through problems to always get to a positive outcome.
- They strive to innovate for all of their clients and the Digital Marketing industry as a whole. The right candidate will have curiosity and a desire to push boundaries, spot new opportunities and constantly challenge the "norm"
- Their technology really moves the needle for their client's objectives and makes waves in the industry. The right candidate will be business-minded in order to spot what is meaningful in the data and challenge thinking within the company.
- They believe collaboration is key to success. The right candidate will be a great team player, be able to support your colleagues and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- They stay a step ahead of our competitors providing innovative tech and customer centric service. The right candidate should be perceptive to people's needs and be persuasive with their ideas and have the confidence in their decisions to drive change.
- The company is fast paced and demanding. The right candidate should have a high level of energy, take control of their work and stay extremely organised.
Being an entry level role, they are open to lots of different backgrounds, but the following will be beneficial to hit the ground running:
- A proven passion for a career in digital marketing.
- Experience within a customer service or client service role, either through previous roles (part or full time), internships or other relevant experience
- Educated to a high standard, ideally with a strong background in Marketing and Mathematics
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly excel
- Passion to learn and develop
What will you get in return?
Working at this company is stimulating, challenging and fun. They pride themselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of their business.
They are a young, dynamic company that has built a strong UK and international presence in a short space of time, their small, but perfectly formed team is like a family - they are exceedingly proud of their people and recognise that each individual with the team are the reason for their success and this is recognised regularly. They work hard to ensure that working at for them is not only hard work and can be demanding at times, but is also fun, rewarding and supportive.
They invest heavily in all their colleagues, encouraging development from within their team. Their management team is made up of professionals from across the industry which ensures all their colleagues have the opportunity to learn skills they may not have been able to learn in other roles