Senior Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst
Your primary objective will be to help our business implement technology solutions in ensuring the needs of our customers and colleagues by determining the requirements of a project or programme, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
You will play a key role in communicating between internal technology teams and the business, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support the needs of the business teams.What will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for managing business requirements from initial scoping through to end solution delivery
- Willing to become a subject matter expert for the Community and Premier banking business
- Work closely with our solution architects and turn the business vision into the right reality
- Ensure that the business requirements remain at the heart of the technical solution
- Establish and maintain meaningful working relationships with the business and technical teams that benefit all involved
- Actively champion best practices throughout Personal, Community and Premier Banking to other business analyst communities within Barclays
- Be responsible for your own professional development needs
- Will have experience of Payments Systems, ideally Cheque and Credit Clearing
- Provide leadership to your business teams
- Be a mentor and coach to our new business analysts
- Enhance the culture of our team and the wider teams that you will work with, continuing to make Barclays a great place to work
- Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
- As we're based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks caf??, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
- We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.