Lead Data Steward
This role will involve:
- Ensure all governance documents are up to date and relevant to sustain the key Information Management principles across Lowell
- Support the Group Director of Data Management to embed the IM framework across Lowell
- Coordinating the IM team's efforts to provide assistance and support to Lowell's departments to promote and embed the IM framework and Key Principles throughout Lowell.
- Coordinating the work of and the support of the Information Governance Champions
- Maintain the Information related risks
- Investigate the identified data problems and follow through to make sure a resolution is identified and implemented
- Monitor the IM reporting mechanisms to ensure they are robust and operating effectively
- Improve data quality measures and the controls to monitor data quality
- Maintain and support the Record of Data Processing for the UK businesses, ensuring compliance with GDPR Article 30.
How do we say thank you?
You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you'll get:
- A competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- An annual bonus
- 3% flexible benefits; whether you're into fitness or extra holidays, there's something for you.
- Our on-site subsidised restaurant serves great food all day.
- Cancel your gym membership we have one on site - it's free!
- Keep your travel costs down with a free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre.
Once you get here, you'll still be going places. We really want to work with you to make your career what you want it to be, so we offer a load of different opportunities to help you develop.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in leading a team
- Proven track record in defining governance framework and governance documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant information management, data protection and privacy legislation including GDPR
- Ability to multi-task, deal with work within tight/conflicting deadlines and prioritise work appropriately
- Proven ability to engage successfully with cross - functional stakeholders outside of direct line management responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of confidentiality and Information management and security principles
- Experience of developing technology transformation strategies and managing the delivery of associated technical services
Take the next step and apply
Got the lowdown? Like what you see? Apply