Senior Financial Accountant (Finance Supervisor) - GBP55k
- Full Time
Senior Financial Account (Finance Supervisor) - Bracknell - GBP50,000
Exciting opportunity to join a growing finance function within the largest privately owned staffing company globally. You will be based out of their European Head Quarters and will play a pivotal role in the ownership of the accounts for 2 entities across EMEA.
This role will be ideally suited to a (senior) management accountant looking to take that next step up to management or a well seasoned accountant looking to take ownership of the accounting processes/systems for new acquisitions.
The Finance Supervisor will have full responsibility for the management and statutory accounts for various legal entities within the group's European businesses as well as ensuring adequate controls are in place during the predicted rapid growth of the businesses. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual with solid accounting. They should have a proven track record of delivering accurate and timely reporting and should be able to hit the ground running within a high performing corporate finance department.
Core Skills, Role and Responsibilities
- To produce a full monthly commentary on each entity analysing performance against key KPIs
- To produce the monthly management accounts ensuring accuracy and submission deadlines are met
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including the bank, intercompany, payroll and tax related accounts
- The management and development of 1 direct report with scope to take on other direct reports over time
- Support, mentoring and training of other more junior members of the team
- To support with the production of the year end statutory accounts and assist the auditors during their fieldwork
- Own the audit for all countries within their remit and ensure the audit is completed before the deadline
- To support and review the annual overhead budget from the bottom up
- Ensure all VAT returns, and reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and deadlines met
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to report accurately on operations, group processes are implemented and working efficiently
- Identify and report any areas of potential risk in a timely manner to the Finance Manager.
- Suggesting new methods to improve inefficiencies in processes
- Carrying out of such ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller.
- Fully ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Post qualified experience working in a relevant role
- Fully PC literate with the ability to use MS Windows 10 products
- Aptitude for continual learning and development with different systems, applications and multiple software packages
- Highly organised, attentive and solution orientated
- Capable of working competently with diverse groups of people, data and processes accommodating an ever changing environment
- Confidently interfaces with all levels of staff internally and externally
- Personally accountable
- Continuous learner, seeks growth and improvement
- High character and work ethic and is a role model for others
If interested, please send your CV
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.