Client Admin Support
Client Admin Support
Salary: Up to GBP24,000 pa depending on experience
Benefits: (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our clients platform division and business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Their investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money. With strong financial backing from the company and an huge focus on their customers. They have seen continuous growth over the years and the business now has GBP14 billion worth of assets under administration.
They are looking for a Client Admin Support to join their Operations based in central Bath. You will provide excellent customer service to our customers ensuring all tasks are undertaken within regulatory or legislative guidelines.
This role would suit a person who enjoys serving customers and has high levels of professionalism and personal integrity. It provides an opportunity to gain experience in the investment/wealth management sector, working with high net worth customers and their financial advisers, for a well-regarded local company with national coverage.
- Own all requests/enquiries from start to completion, minimising hand-offs, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver a high quality personal service
- Become an expert user of our online platform, able to assist customers and financial advisers, ensuring they are aware of the tools and online facilities available
- Be prepared to take on a range of different administrative/customer service tasks, demonstrating flexibility, a desire to learn and collaborative attitude
- Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to our customers, anticipating their needs and finding solutions to any challenges that arise
- Customer service/administration experience is preferred or educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain the trust of our customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional vibrant office for a successful organisation with genuine career progression potential.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)
As part of this group, you can expect to enjoy very competitive benefits package (including 28 days holiday and the option to buy more) and a culture that puts its customers at the heart of everything they do.