Hancock and Parsons are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a lively and fast-growing independent wholesaler based in Colchester with a great reputation throughout. This role offers a base salary of up to GBP30,000 with great benefits, including flexible working hours, and an even better environment to work in.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Large debtor book
- Reducing overall debtor days
- Monitoring and managing risk across the client base
- Proactively managing credit limits
- Customer negotiation
- Interaction with engineers as necessary
- Credit insurance policy compliance
- Legal action as necessary
- Previous experience in the construction/wholesale industry (ideally)
- Pleasant phone manner
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller
- Understanding of IT based systems & processes
If this is a role that you would be interested in hearing more about, please submit your CV and contact details and we can arrange a time to discuss this opportunity further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!