GBP Excellent Salary + Benefits
Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with a market leader in the provision of legal services for a FTSE 100 business.
As a Commercial Solicitor, you will provide sound legal and commercial advice on all aspects of business transactions undertaken across the UK. This role would involve providing key legal advice to the sales and delivery teams on business opportunities advising on contentious matters. You would look at regulatory and statutory obligations, which include contracts to support expansion in new areas.
- You will be advising the client on a range of legal matters within Telecoms
- You will assist the existing team to provide proactive and pragmatic legal advice on a range of legal, commercial and operational issues
- You will ensure legal risks are understood and appropriately managed
- To deal with a varied range of contracts and disputes in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- A qualified solicitor with between 3 to 4 years PQE
- Must have a proven track record of producing high quality and effective legal advice in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong negotiation, drafting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Utilities/Infrastructure experience would be advantageous
If this sounds of interest then please apply now!
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.