CassonX are delighted to be recruiting for this prestigious International Bank that are based in Knightsbridge. This is a company that strongly believes that they have created a family in their workforce, where all employees are motivated and looked after, it is incredibly diverse in terms of culture and only hire those who have a positive personality. The specifically like to hire those who come from a small to medium sized financial services company so you understand their values and setup already.
To be considered for this role, CassonX are looking to identify someone who has knowledge in payments and reconciliations/investigations from a Financial services background, and ideally strong experience of SWIFT. Preference will be given to those with experience of FX, BACS, Faster Payments and Euro Clearing, coupled with exposure to exposure to a Remittance Department and Back Office Banking Operations.
The incumbent will be supporting the Payment Team with the following tasks:
- Leading all payments related initiatives for the branch.
- Leading all testing for payments
- Processing MT 199's and MT202 daily
- Handling outward and Inward remittances
- Maintaining MIS of payments processed on the day.
- Leading automation of payments investigations to improve STP
A detailed job description is available once we have received a relevant CV.