Channel Partner Representative
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics to the global financial sector. We deliver services to over 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports over 50 data types, including email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, and mobile messaging.
We’ve won major awards for our growth, management, and culture – including the Deloitte Fast 50 Leadership Award, Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and the Deloitte-sponsored Canada’s Best Managed Companies awards. Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in seven other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
We’ve recently expanded our London operations to better serve our UK and EU customers. Our brand-new, four-story EMEA headquarters on Cannon Street (near St. Paul’s Cathedral) features state-of-the-art amenities, a spectacular view of the city, and a conference centre for customer events.
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. These opportunities include working alongside members of our leadership team. Receiving mentorship from seasoned technology and business professionals. And doing business with the world’s largest, most influential banks and enterprise organizations.
We currently have over 450 employees worldwide, with plans to have a 150-strong team in London by 2020.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit our company website.
We are looking for a talented and energetic individual to join our growing UK team and help represent Global Relay to prospective and existing channel partners. The successful candidate will focus on promoting, maintaining, and soliciting partner relationships to increase revenue.
- Provide demonstrations, sales calls, and training to channel partners and prospective customers
- Respond to incoming potential partner inquiries
- Manage day to day inquiries from partners and resold customers, from sign-ups to terminations
- Proactively contact partners to update and market Global Relay products, provide support, and promote sales
- Compose and respond to inquiries from customers/partners promptly by coordinating with internal teams
- Proactively search for, contact, and sign up potential partners through different streams in order to generate revenue
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with up-to-date partner and customer pipeline information
- Support partners by promoting their marketing initiatives, activities and events, and by helping them create marketing materials to promote sales
- Work with internal stakeholders on the follow through and completion of all resold customer terminations
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide resource materials for partners to distribute
- Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree preferred with business development experience
- Minimum two years’ of experience in channel sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to think critically, negotiate, and present information in a clear and understandable way
- Goal oriented self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail and demonstrates creativity, resourcefulness, and leadership
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional business manner with the ability to establish relationships at every level
- Experience working within the technology sector is an asset
- Understanding of cloud-based architecture, the SaaS business model, and sales cycle is an asset
- Knowledge of software channel partnership ecosystems in Europe and North America is an asset
- Previous direct experience with Salesforce or another CRM system is an asset
Think you’re a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document. No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.