Since 1990 Chambers and Partners has grown rapidly as a result of trusted research and objective analysis to become globally regarded as the definitive guide to the world's best lawyers. Chambers has recently come under new senior leadership, which is accompanied by a renewed vision for the company. Continuing to focus on its ongoing global expansion, strengthening its digital presence, hosting world-class events and recognising the importance of investing in its people means that it's a very exciting time to be a part of Chambers and Partners.
We are looking for Research Analysts to join our professional teams.
Responsibilities for Research Analysts include:
- Interview lawyers and in-house legal teams on a daily basis
- Interviewing, researching and writing accurate and appropriate editorial
- Preparing research reports, ranking individual lawyers and their firms
- Following up on research leads
- Working to set publication deadlines
- Advising our Editors of market changes and other relevant information.
We are a fast-growing business, and the launch of new products based upon in-depth, objective research will always open up new opportunities for ambitious employees. Full training will be given to successful candidates.
The ability to speak another language fluently (particularly French, Spanish and Portuguese) is welcomed, but in no way essential.
You will enjoy being part of a large team and display the ability to assume responsibility for your own workload.
You must be able to demonstrate impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
We regret that due to the volume of applications for these roles, only successful applicants will be contacted.