Insight & Analytics Executive Client Insight National
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to deliver:
- Inclusion by default
- Living Intelligent Digital
- Telling stories that inspire
About the Sales & Marketing Team
This role is within the Market Insights team which is part of Sales and Marketing. Sales and Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to deliver:
- Revenue growth
- Enhanced relationships and networks
- A distinctive brand experience
Our firm's strategy is designed to provide a sharper focus on market issues in order to prioritise growth opportunities and align our resources to deliver them. Our plan is to obtain transformational growth of our consulting market share and also to extend our lead in our core businesses of, tax, and deals services and respond to effectively to mandatory firm rotation.
PwC is looking for an talented and curious individual to join the Insights & Analytics Team at Executive level. The role will support all our lines of service by implementing efficient and effective new ways to gain insight through interrogating and analysing data.
The primary focus for this role is to aid the firm's Sales and Marketing function by undertaking repeatable and scalable pieces of analytics that create insight into our clients and how we interact with them in a changing business environment.
Experience of carrying out data analytics in a business environment is essential, so the key skills required are:
- Comfortable using a range of different large data sources
- The ability to manipulate and draw actionable insights from data
- Strong research skills
- Good communication skills and a professional approach
About the role
Insight & Analytics is part of the Sales and Marketing Team centralised support function and covers all aspects of marketing, sales support and business development.
This is a new role, as there is a need to grow the team to meet increasing internal data analytics demand from the UK firm.
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Draws insights using internal and external data, both qualitative and quantitative
- Works across the insights and analytics team supporting a diverse range of client and market focussed deliverables
- Works effectively in a matrix organisation
- Can demonstrate practicality, commerciality and client focus
- Brings curiosity and challenge so that insight and analytics offerings are continuously improved
- Experience in cleansing, joining and maintaining complex data sets from multiple sources
- Able to interrogate data using analytical techniques
- Experience in converting the results of analysis into insights for end users
- Strong commercial awareness to help quickly understand an end user's perspective
- Able to balance and prioritise multiple deliverables, alongside own administrative and team responsibilities
- Experience of building data visualisation for multiple audiences
- Able to work as part of a team, but also on own initiative and without direct supervision
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, with a track record of adopting new tools and techniques
- Understanding of applied business analytic techniques such as predictive modelling
- Experience in automating analytics solutions
- Experience of data visualisation software such as Microstrategy, Tableau Qlikview and Power BI
- Experience of data preparation and analysis tools such as: Alteryx, R, Python or SQL languages
- Degree in the following areas: Business studies, Marketing, Mathematics or Statistics
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Effective networking and marketing skills
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.