Operation Manager Leakage
FJA are recruiting for a Leakage Operations Manager who will be based in London.
The Operation Manager will ideally possess a Leakage background however, we will consider someone who has a strong Utility and Networks background.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager on our London Contract within Thames Water
- Responsible for the delivery of Leakage Detection services including Health and Safety and Customer Compliance
- Excellent Line Management skills and Performance Management capability required
- Must have drive and enthusiasm to develop staff
- A strong analytical background is essential using systems such as Netbase 6 or Pi Waddis
- Relevant management experience within the water industry or leakage detection
- To manage a large mobile field operation team, across both day and night shifts.
- Monitor DMA's using in house systems.
- Report on leakage levels within DMAs.
- Performance management
- Ability to issue work and explain methods and strategy to technicians.
- Be able to carry out DMA campaign management.
- Must have water network management experience.
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of targeting DMAs for leakage activities.
- Skilled in creating performance reports on Excel/Powerpoint.
- Team working skills and the ability to help others.
- Be positive, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Have the confidence to challenge current operational practices.
The role offers a fantastic package including car, accommodation and food allowance.
If you feel that this role is for you then click the 'apply now' button to apply.