An exciting newly created opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Specialist to join a Life & Pensions company based in Surrey.
- To understand and meet regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance support for new partner onboarding
- Respond to compliance related due diligence requests and make suitable recommendations in relation to any areas of concern identified
- Develop and deliver a programme of positive compliance assurance reviews and provide support to the first line to help mitigate any areas of conduct risk identified.
- Ideally you will have the CF1 Qualification
- Experience working in a monitoring role within the financial services
This role will require you to travel UK-wide 4-5 days a month, so you must be willing to do this.
Please quote (44223) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.