School Science Technician
School Science Technician - January 2019 - Havering
Do you have experience working as a School Science Technician? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment and use your own initiative?
***Assisting Head of Science***
***Excellent Secondary School in Havering***
***Work Hours 8:00 - 16:00***
To be considered for this School Science Technician role you must have previous experience in a School where you been responsible for :
- Preparing and organisation of equipment for lessons
- Ensuring equipment and laboratories are cleaned after each lesson
- Ensuring safe storage and use of laboratory equipment
- Maintaining stocks of chemicals and equipment , chemical inventory and asset register
- manage the weekly workload of the technical team
- Supervise and support the technical team.
If you are looking for a School Science Technician position to kickstart your career, then please apply and send your CV to Isa Jallow at Tempest Resourcing!