Product Support Specialist
TITLE: Product Support Coordinator
JOB REF: T3009
DURATION: Temp to Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on Experience
HOURS: Monday to Friday 36.25 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
Product Support Coordinator
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE: Respond in a professional and timely manner to all customer enquiries relating to the product catalogue via telephone, email or fax. Be the conduit for finding a satisfactory resolution to the customer enquiry and build upon customer relationships.
- Be proactive in developing specialist, product knowledge through various departments and supplier interaction.
- Provide customers with excellent customer service at all times and build upon those relationships
- Accurately record information gathered from suppliers and customers in the Product Support Access database
- Take part in product training for new products
- Monitor product-related queries and escalate complaints where necessary
- Build upon relationships both internally and externally
- Previous experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Experience working in a technical/product support team
- Technical minded with an interest in products and product development
- Science degree desirable but not essential
- Understanding of a supply chain environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise and communicate with different internal departments, customers and clients
- Ability to work in a team and alone when necessary.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Product Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly