Client Services Associate - Travel
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London, and want to join a fast-growing travel technology business? This unique all-in-one booking app are on the lookout for a Client Services Associate to join their growing team.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning software business that is revolutionising the world of independent travel and tourism. They have created an innovative online booking app that offers independent accommodation providers a sophisticated technology and serviced solution. Experts in their trade, their rapidly-expanding portfolio of clients has led them to launch a number of new global offices, and they are now looking to find a new team member to join their lively London headquarters.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be an active member of the client services team. Day to day, your responsibilities will include training, supporting and liaising with a wide variety of clients. You will need to have excellent communication skills, as you will be the client's first point of contact, and will be answering queries, finding solutions to problems, and building rapport.
Please note: As the travel industry isn't your average 9-5, you must be happy working in shifts. These will never be longer than eight-hour shifts!
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your strong communication skills to communicate with a variety of clients and provide clear advice to non-technical users
- Training customers and helping them with any queries they may have
- Visiting customer accommodation and provide onsite training
- Working closely with senior members of the client team and providing ad hoc support when required
- Providing multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods
- Identifying issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2.1 from a top university - IT or Travel and Tourism would be a plus
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- A technical mindset and an interest in web design
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to make complex concepts digestible
- Ambition in abundance, with an eagerness to continually self-improve and learn
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between GBP23,000 - GBP25,000
- Beautiful airy offices in Kings Cross
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- The chance to join a growing travel company in the midst of huge success
Looking for client services graduate jobs and love travel? If you're proactive and personable, with an interest in technology, apply for this Client Services Associate job in London today.