Job Title: Sales Advisor
Hours: Monday - Friday - mixture of shifts between 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm and 11am - 7pm (Later shift is required at least once a week) 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9am - 1pm)
Are you an ambitious candidate looking to work in a bright, friendly and sociable office with a casual dress policy? If so this could be just what you're looking for!
Due to a period of significant growth our client is looking to recruit full time Sales Advisors to join their sales team in Portsmouth.
As a Sales Advisor you will be a strong communicator at all levels, with a proven track record in sales.
You need to be able to build rapport over the phone, have a positive attitude and to be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative. In return, you will get the opportunity to join an exciting fast paced business.
The role holder will be targeted to convert warm leads from interested customers into sales. There is no cold calling. It is the role of Sales Advisors to provide outstanding customer service from initial point of contact through to completion.
As a fast growing company we have an exciting future ahead of us with great career opportunities for ambitious candidates.
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Effectively manage follow-up calls and emails
- Ensure the computerised database is updated accurately at all times
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Adhere to legal & regulatory standards
- Take overall responsibility of applicants
- Follow correct procedure for collecting payment from customers
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Experience of having worked in a sales based call centre environment beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customer's style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
- A flexible team player who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- A responsible and commercially minded individual who is confident, keen to be pro-active and is service minded
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- 33 days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Paid lunch hour
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Perk box membership (Free)
- Daily/Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- In-House Training
- Company Pension
- Ability to complete specific course (T&C's apply)
- Plus other benefits
Client Ref: 8784
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/