Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Project Manager to join our Product Management Team within our Standards Department, on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
- Salary from £35,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a brilliant opportunity to broaden your existing experience and gain exposure to a wide variety of commercially-driven digital projects.
Working with us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
What’s more, we carefully consider agile ways of working that allow for the best impact for our employees and clients. If you are looking for a specific working pattern, we are happy to discuss this further.
As the Project Manager, you’ll oversee the delivery of our digital projects.
Working with Product Managers and teams across the business, you will:
- Ensure that projects are delivered within scope, budget and on time
- Make sure that business cases are translated into an effective project plan
- Identify, mitigate and manage any project risks or issues
- Track financial expenditure against the project budget
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key business and IT stakeholders
To join us as a Project Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of project management execution
- Previous experience of running projects within the information and/or publishing industry
- A proven track record of managing a cross-functional team in a matrix structure
- Experience of effectively managing stakeholders, including IT teams and across the business
- Previous experience of Aha! software
- A solid understanding of MS Project Online, MS Project or other project management software tools
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Publishing Project Manager, Digital Project Manager or Programme Delivery Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.