Coffee Shop Supervisor
Aston Students Union (ASU) is a charity that helps over 15,000 students have an inspired time at Aston University in Birmingham. We have an amazing new building and want to fill it with amazing new staff. The Union is the go to place to meet people, make new friends and get involved.
We are looking for someone with barista experience to oversee the day to day operation of our brand new coffee shop in our brand new students’ union building.
We are looking for people with drive and passion in a customer service focused environment – we plan to make this the number one go-to destination for all Aston students and need someone with a passion for coffee, food and cake who can help create a space students can’t keep away from. You will work closely with both local and national suppliers to make this the most successful proud to serve Starbucks offer in the city centre.
So, if you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Passion and enthusiasm for great customer service
- Barista experience and knowledge
- Experience of food service
- Stock control and ordering
- Willingness to motivate and develop the team of student staff
- Personality and character
In return, we will provide you with:
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and Union closed days (includes the Christmas Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- A diverse and fun working environment
- Salary from £17,079 dependent upon experience
As a diverse organisation, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and look for those that can bring new ideas, strengths and character to our team.
To apply: Send you CV and brief statement outlining how you meet our requirements and what you can bring to the team here at Aston. Any questions? Email Max on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Coffee Shop Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly