4 days left
- Full Time
£17043 actual salary (point 21)
Fixed term until 31 August 2019
37 per week during term-time
We are looking for an individual to join our committed and skilled pastoral team. The role is to commence early March 2019. You will be responsible for providing support and intervention strategies to meet the pastoral needs of our students. Ideally, you will have previous experience of working with young people in a school environment, working collaboratively with students, staff, parents and external agencies; and you will be a skilled communicator, adaptable, resourceful and persuasive.
Why choose Driffield School and Sixth Form?
- we have high expectations of our students and we esteem the qualities of tolerance, courtesy and hard work in the daily life of our school
- we have a welcoming, talented and committed team will embrace and support you in your career
- we are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
- you can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
- it is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us.
In addition to working at Driffield School and Sixth Form, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, Driffield School and Sixth Form and Hunsley Primary School. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
- watch our video below to gain more insight into our Trust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPq99Jon24
- visit our site www.driffieldschool.net
- discuss the role with us.
If you would like to discuss this role further and visit the school, please contact Laura Sanders, HR Assistant, telephone (01377) 232362 or email email@example.com
To apply for this role, please visit: https://bit.ly/2UVVWSr
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 25 February 2019.
Interview Date: Thursday 28 February 2019.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Please note: if you do not hear any more within 4 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application will not have been short-listed, should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources team at the school.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.