Graduate Marketing Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Marketing Assistant – Immediate start available
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum + up to £3,000 discretionary Bonus
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Working Hours: Monday – Friday37.5hpw
We are a small but fast-growing healthcare company and due to expansion, we have a fantastic opening in our Marketing team for a motivated individual who is looking to develop a career within Marketing. Ongoing training will be provided, giving you an excellent start to your career.
Working in Marketing means getting involved, you should not only be enthusiastic and creative in generating ideas but also systematic and organised to support the development of our innovative campaigns.
This is an office based hands-on role with a responsibility to ensure all marketing materials are delivered to the highest standard.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing databases and CRM system;
- Managing social media activity;
- Creating and monitoring website content;
- Creating and writing clear, persuasive and engaging material for multiple digital and print platforms
- Creating and managing all marketing and sales materials;
- Event organisation, identify, plan and attend internal and external events;
- Market research activities;
- Providing a full and helpful service to all internal and external customers and partners;
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing plans and strategy;
- Administrative tasks;
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant degree;
- Excellent attention to detail and takes responsibility for accuracy of their work;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- Be organised, focused and analytical in their approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate and are proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience of social media and online communities;
- Have a proactive attitude and the determination to achieve results;
- Event management skills;
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Mail Chimp;
- Knowledge of using WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed and develop in marketing. The successful candidate will be a real people person, who has the confidence to quickly engage in conversation with a wide range of people, negotiate and influence situations to deliver great results.
The interview process will include an assessment centre which will include such activities such as a proof reading and data cleansing activity, online profiling assessments and a presentation.
At Fontus Health we keep people at the heart of everything we do and pride ourselves on our integrity and values. We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package which includes a discretionary bonus, enhanced annual leave, health cash plan and much more.
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019
Interviews will be carried out on Wednesday 6th March.
In the event of being shortlisted for an interview you must be available for this date.
Please ensure you are available before submitting your application.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter, it will be sent automatically to us. A job description is attached to help with your application.
No agencies please.
Apply for Graduate Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly