Customer Experience and Marketing Executive
Polmanter Limited are now seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help them drive forward their brand and deliver an incredible guest experience to their customers.
We want a creative individual, with an eye for detail, a passion for marketing and exceptional customer service skills who will enjoy being part of our friendly team.
What you’ll be doing:
Working alongside us as park owner/directors, you’ll be helping to develop and deliver marketing strategy and social media that engages existing and potential guests, to help build brand awareness and boost ‘shoulder-season’ bookings.
You will be based in our stunning new reception area, and your role will include supporting day-to-day guest activities, including booking and check-in, responding to guest enquiries across all platforms including phone, email, Facebook Messenger and review sites such as Tripadvisor etc.
You’ll also be working alongside shop, spa, bar and restaurant and park teams to ensure that the guests’ experience from booking to check out exceeds their expectations:
- Ensure all communications, from the first click on the website, to welcome information and signs around the site, promote the best possible stay.
- Create web and social media content including blogs, to drive engagement, brand awareness and SEO.
- Help to deliver high standards of presentation and service across the park.
- Develop on site guest promotions and partner marketing to help guests get the best out of their visit to Cornwall.
- Support growth of the off-season activity of the Stable Bar and Restaurant, Spa and self-catered apartments, through marketing and administrative support.
- You’re honest, trustworthy, and respectful
- You’ve got a good eye for detail, and outstanding organisation and planning skills.
- You’re creative, and have marketing skills and experience.
- You’re hard working and motivated to help drive the business forwards.
- You’ve got fantastic people skills and customer service experience.
- You’re resourceful, flexible and approachable to help solve customer queries and complaints.
- You’ve got excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ve got a graduate qualification, and are open to engaging with mentoring and further training.
We also hope you'll have:
- Strong IT skills - Including web (ideally WordPress) and social media applications, and understanding of SEO.
- Experience of producing marketing or promotional material
- Experience of building marketing lists for use with MailChimp etc and developing engaging mailshot content.
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines and managing own workload
50 years ago, our family began building Polmanter Farm into an incredible award-winning, 5-star touring holiday park. Our guests return year-on-year due to our warm and friendly team, attention to detail, quality and the fantastic Cornish seaside town of St Ives. We aim to be at the forefront of our sector, always looking ahead to consider what the next generation of guests want and need.
Our park facilities include a bar and restaurant, heated outdoor swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play areas. We’ve recently completed a stunning reception redevelopment, incorporating a modernised shop and 2 luxury self-catering apartments.
We have a fantastic team of permanent and seasonal staff who return year after year to work with us. Stunning St Ives is just a half-hour walk from site, and offers fantastic food, art and music, with opportunities to walk, run, surf and more around the incredible West-Cornwall countryside.
Other Application Details
The post is full time (40 hours per week). Due to the seasonal nature of our business, this full time post will include weekends in the peak season and you will enjoy increased flexibility and a generous holiday allowance outside of this time.
Click ‘Apply Now’ via Unlocking Potential Jobs and upload a CV and covering letter outlining why you’re right for this role.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website