Birmingham, West Midlands
Our client is a leading global supplier of precious metals in gold, silver, platinum and palladium alloys. They are the UK's largest one-stop shop for the jewellery maker.
As a Sales Executive in the jewellery industry, you will support sales of Specialised Products including Dental, DMLS (precious metal 3D printing/additive manufacturing) and Industrial in order for the company to meet its business targets and objectives. In return, our client will provide you with on the job training, guidance and the support you need to build on your existing expertise.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Co-ordinating specific projects effectively
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations for customer visits
- Completing correspondence in an efficient manner
- Dealing with leads/enquiries, promoting the products and services handled by the Specialised Products department
- Processing orders accurately and on the day they are received
- Transmitting customer requirements through the sales process
- Maintaining records for all existing, new and potential clients
- Running occasional mini telesales campaigns
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure and develop a professional and business-like relationship with all customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English
- Additional languages e.g. German would be desirable
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work to meet demands set by the department, company or external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to use initiative for independent work
- Intuitive nature
HOURS OF WORK
Total 37.5 hours per week, working a pattern of Monday to Thursday, 0830 – 1645 and Friday 0830-1530 with a 30 minute lunch break each day.
- Salary of up to £21,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Up to 26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8%
- Life Assurance
- Salary sacrifice schemes for Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work
- Award scheme for good time and attendance
- Discounts on Company products
As part of the new starter vetting process the successful candidate will be asked to complete a criminal records check from the DBS and asked to provide references; due to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) please do not disclose referee details on your CV.
To apply for the role of Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Junior Business Development Executive, BDE, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Administrator, Administrator, Sales Support Administrator.