Web UI / UX Developer
Web UI / UX Developer
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE Plus Workplace Pension, 28 Days’ Holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Hark Solutions is a pioneering software provider with a commitment to technical excellence, fantastic customer service and product data quality. Our sales presentation and order writing app is enabling renowned brands from across the world to showcase their products and capture orders with ease.
We’re now looking for a Web UI / UX Developer to play a key role in building the front end of our new, developing, global cloud-based solution which will be used by internationally recognised brands.
You’ll join an experienced team of Developers who are deploying back end functionality using Angular (RxJS and Redux) and utilising REST services to communicate with a distributed service structure written in Java.
As a Web UI / UX Developer, you will:
- Take a hands-on design and programming role in the team
- Design and implement engaging, interactive user interfaces
- Use the latest CSS developments, HTML5, Typescript, Angular and other web technologies
To join us as a Web UI / UX Developer, you’ll need a higher education qualification in an IT discipline, as well as commercial experience in the following:
- HTML5 and/or CSS
- Designing and implementing engaging visual web-based user interfaces
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve held the title of UI Developer, UX Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Web Developer, User Interface Developer, User Experience Developer, UI Designer, UX Designer, Programmer or Developer.
What are the benefits?
- Permanent dress-down policy (unless you’re meeting customers!)
- Enhanced holiday benefit with long service
- Ice creams and ice lollies in summer
- Bottled water, tea and coffee
- Cake on your birthday
- Spacious and comfortable office with free parking
Webrecruit and Hark Solutions are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Web UI / UX Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.