Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time 38.5 hours a week (Including Weekends)
Days: 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Nights: 8.00 p.m. – 8.00 a.m.
Working Pattern: 3 days week 1; 4 days week 2
Salary: £15:00 -£17.00 per hour (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Enhanced rate for all additional shifts
Cedar Care is a family business which inspires a strong family culture amongst our employees, residents and homes. When you come to Cedar Care, you become part of a strong and nurturing family. Care is based on the building of respectful relationships amongst residents and staff who serve them, resulting in a feeling of security, contentment and a sense of belonging.
Being a medium sized company we are small enough to be able to preserve the important personal touch that our care requires, however, we are large enough to offer high standards of care excellence – together we add life to years!
Having been established in 1987, we have gained an outstanding reputation amongst families and professionals. This is clearly reflected in our all of our home ratings from the Care Quality Commission.
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enables Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leads by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Manages the care of allocated Residents
- Manage the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- RN1/RN3 (dually registered)
Although we are looking for nurses with post registration experience, we welcome newly registered nurses and support them in fulfilling this role.
- Ideally at least 1 year post registration experience
- Elderly care
- Dementia care would be an advantage
- Taking charge of a shift
The Benefits of Working with Cedar Care:
- You will receive free induction and refresher training with the opportunity for career progression,
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution**,
- Free parking across all of our homes,
- Free Perkbox membership, which will give you access to hundreds of discounts for shops, gyms, cinemas as well as monthly freebies,
- Lunch for only £1,
- Support with temporary accommodation,
- Career progress opportunities,
- Paid breaks,
- 10% overtime,
- Friendly atmosphere.
*Job Offers are subject to DBS checks (CRB) and satisfactory references.
**Subject to the completion of a probationary period
Apply for Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly