Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager - Clinical
Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager
Scotland, Northern Ireland & North East England
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their award winning, market leading, family owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. They are a specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding and clinical homecare sectors. They employ over 200 people and have combined sales of more than £190 million from their subsidiaries-
- One subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Another subsidiary is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
They are recruiting for a Key Account Manager for the Scotland, N. Ireland & North East England territories. You will be accountable for meeting/exceeding revenue/patient number targets for the company by collaborating with aseptic pharmacists and homecare to deliver a fantastic customer/patient experience.
They are looking for a candidate who can deliver a high level of customer service in addition to experience in compounding or the clinical Homecare arena.
What does a Key Account Manager do?
Our client is an inspiring business that places the patients’ needs first. You will be responsible for working alongside healthcare professionals to develop innovative solutions that meet the patients and customers’ needs. They are looking for an individual who shares their passion for patients and has developed innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs and nurtures strong working relationships.
- Promote the two subsidiaries as innovative, customer focused companies to all stakeholders and develop a competitive advantage for them
- Achieve overall regional sales and profit targets as defined by the National Sales Manager and contribute to the development of the commercial strategy, pricing, profitability and execute the agreed strategy in line with commercial goals within the defined territory
- Develop long term relationships with key customers across the NHS, Pharmaceutical industry and stakeholders at local and regional level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that makes a difference to the NHS and patients.
They offer a competitive package of rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company performance & Sales bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- Private Healthcare Cover
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so with your covering letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is – Friday 22nd February 2019. Initial interviews will take place on 5th March 2019. You will be contacted by 26th February 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Apply for Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager - Clinical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly