Operations & Training Executive / Learning & Development Trainee
Job Title: Operations & Training Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed term Contract - 3 Months
Hours: 37 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Company are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail to help them overhaul their existing training materials, from the practical elements of rebranding old materials through to auditing existing content and helping to update it.
This role would suit someone who is driven, a self-starter and keen to get exposure to the world of digital marketing operations. The successful candidate will be keen to be a part of building successful and attractive training content for internal staff; that has the quality for them to be able to deliver to clients. The Company aim is training excellence both from visual and relevancy perspectives.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required. Support will be given by all team members and the Training Manager but the successful candidate will be expected to take personal responsibility for their output over the 3 months of the contract. Graduates are welcome to apply.
What you'll be doing?
- Audit and updating of existing induction materials
- Audit and updating of existing LMS (learning management platform) materials
- Rebranding materials
- Creating beautiful decks that are on brand and relevant
- Auditing and creation of learning material for The Company's Academy.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills
- Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides experience preferable (though Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel are also relevant)
- Fast but thorough work ethic
- Rigorous eye for detail
- Good at managing time
- Creativity and idea generation, but most importantly must be a doer as well as a thinker - taking responsibility for seeing ideas carried out.
During the 3 months, the successful candidate will be eligible for the following:
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Weekly lunch and learn opportunities
- Full access to all training materials for personal learning outside of work
- Opportunities to attend digital marketing 101s to improve digital marketing understanding
There may be an opportunity to extend the contract at the end of the 3 months depending on results.
Standard hours are from 9 to 5, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Office Administrator, Administrative Support, Junior Training Coordinator, Internal Training Assistant, Learning and Development, L and D, Training and Development, Corporate Learning, Learning and Development Coordinator, Training Coordinator, Training, Corporate Training , L&D Advisor, Learning and Development Graduate, HR Graduate, Graduate, Training Graduate, Training and Competence Graduate, Learning and Development Trainee, HR Trainee, Graduate Trainee may also be considered for this role.