Teamwork is at the core of the Housekeeping Team. In a fast paced busy environment, the team take pride in a continuous sparkling product, having fun and sharing laughter along the way.
The role of Housekeeping Porter is to help look after our guests in a way that exceeds their expectations with comfort and relaxation being most important and ensuring guests have everything they need to have a fantastic stay.
Key responsibilities are:
• Radio contact with key teams
• Hotel corridors cleanliness
• Fresh linen delivery
• Luggage assistance
• Working with various cleaning machines
• Window cleaning
• Helping with general hotel tasks
- £7.90 per hour / £8.10 after probation
- Permanent contract for 30-40 hours per week including weekend shifts
- 28 days holiday pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel tips
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Free use of swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to gym
- Many more perks after probation and for long service
Wish you were here? Please apply via the link and answer this question 'What similar experience of this role do you have' - provide the information in the box that says 'message to hiring manager'.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 February 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.