Office Administrator Inc Payroll
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR INC PAYROLL
£Competitive salary (DOE) plus flexible hours and free parking!
Are you a strong administrator? Do you see yourself as an allrounder for a company where you are responsible for the administration as well as payroll and accounts? Or would you like to work for a company that will give you that opportunity? If you are a strong administrator with recent payroll experience, then please read on.
Our client, a very successful bespoke design and manufacturing company is looking for an additional administrator with payroll experience to join their small admin team. Your role will be varied, and no day will be the same, you will be used to a variety of duties from typing quotations to taking the banking and the post. You will be involved in the company payroll so recent payroll experience will be essential for this role, and a working knowledge of Sage would be an advantage but is not essential. This role will also give you the opportunity to work within accounts for the business and this will become part of your overall duties.
Purpose of the role:
To provide general administration support to Senior management and a busy team along with being involved with the office payroll and accounts.
- Team Player
- Able to work in a predominately male environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a good understanding of accounting terminology and processes as well as strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge with Sage for payroll
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- A good communicator as this role will involve liaising with various departments and personnel within the company, and dealing with customers and suppliers.
Our client can be flexible with hours; therefore, this can be offered as a fulltime position or a part-time with 25 hours per week being the minimum.
Apply for Office Administrator Inc Payroll
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly