Housekeeping Room Attendant
Teamwork is at the core of the Housekeeping Team. In a fast paced busy environment, the team take pride in the final sparkling product, having fun and sharing laughter along the way.
The role of Room Attendant is to clean hotel rooms to a set standard and exceed our guest expectations.
- £7.90 per hour / £8.10 after probation
- Permanent contract 15-30 hours per week
- Minimum 1 day at weekend
- 28 days holiday pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel tips
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Free use of swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to gym
- More perks after probation and for longer service
Wish you were here? Apply via the link and answer this question 'what similar experience of this role do you have?' Provide information in the box that says ' message to hiring manager'.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 February 2019
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.