Office Assistant (Part Time)
Office Assistant (Part Time)
Are you a talented administrator looking for a new challenge? Could you thrive as an Office Assistant with a leading energy insight organisation within a flexible position? If so, read on.
Established in 2005, Cornwall Insight provides research, insight and intelligence on the UK energy market. We now have over 250 customers and are regarded as the market leader in our area.
Our services are valued by a wide range of businesses and our original research has been cited in the national press and is regularly referenced by front bench politicians.
We’re currently looking for an Office Assistant to join our team in Norwich on a part time basis for 25 hours per week.
- £16,500 FTE (£11,000 pro rata)
- Flexi-working hours available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee benefits portal
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As an Office Assistant, you will be tasked with ensuing that our office is run smoothly and efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
As the friendly face of our organisation, you will act as the first point of contact for guests and visitors, response to incoming telephone calls and get involved in a wide range of admin and support activities.
These activities will include:
- Redirecting calls to the relevant person or department
- Dealing with email queries or passing them to the relevant party
- Monitoring and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Managing the mail
- Organising refreshments for internal and client meetings
- Supporting HR activity
- Maintaining office standards with activities such as recycling
To be considered as our next Office Assistant, you will need:
- At least one year’s experience of working in an administrative role
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft packages
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment
- Plenty of initiative
- Time management, organisation and communication skills
Other organisations may call this role Office Assistant, Administration Assistant, Office Support Assistant, Administrator, Team Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Office Junior, EA, PA, Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
Webrecruit and Cornwall Insight are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next role as an Office Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.