Distribution Administrator (Maternity cover)
A vacancy has arisen for a Distribution Administrator, based at Barway
This is a maternity cover role reporting to the Distribution Manager
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Ensure daily orders are despatched to 100% customer service level
• Updating all KPI databases for analysis
• Process all Time Sheet hours for staff
• Ensuring that all deliveries are despatched with accurate and correct delivery information.
• Liaising with production, sales and transport teams when necessary to achieve service level expectations, and advising when insufficient stock for service level expectations.
• Ensure all out loading vehicles are despatched in line with haulier code of practice.
• Supporting Management and Senior Leaders in any relevant projects.
• Maintain Health and Safety check sheets and the Risk Assessment register.
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Have good verbal communication and administration skills
• Have good process understanding
• Have an eye for detail
• Ability to work using own initiative
• You will also be expected to contribute ideas for improvement
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft systems
This is a day and night shift pattern position and working an average of 40 hours per week.