Trainee and Professional Bus Driver / PCV Driver / Coach Driver
Job Title: Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £352.56 - £509.18 per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is part of one of the five largest transport groups within the UK. Their commitment to both their customers and their people is central to everything they do. We work hard to deliver safe, reliable and value-for-money services to all passengers.
They believe in equipping Trainees Drivers with outstanding professional training! Training implemented will be to obtain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) and PCV licence.
So look no further Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers! Jump on board and join their friendly, qualified fleet!
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom (please be aware this job is based in West Sussex not UK wide)
- Have held a full manual driving license for 2 years giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom (no more than 3 points on licence)
- Ready for shift work (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Have a passion for customer service and your community
- Live within the 30-mile radius from the depot
Pay Rates (per week):
- PCV Holders - £509.18
- Training Rate - £352.56
- 1st-year drivers -£411.23
- Contributory Pension Scheme, after 3 months’ continuous service
- 20 days’ annual leave per year
- Great opportunities to develop and progress within the company
- Free travel on their buses for you and your family
Please click on the APPLY button to be redirected to the company’s careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Trainee Driver, PCV Driver, Trainee Coach Driver, Bus Driver, Trainee Bus Driver, Coach Driver, PCV Driver, Minibus Driver, PCV Coach Driver, PCV Bus Driver, London Coach Driver, Trainee PCV Driver, London Bus Driver, PCV Licence, PSV Driver, PCV Licence Holder may also be considered for this role.