£30,226 per annum
40 hours per week
We're on the lookout for qualified Electricians with significant experience. Oh, that sounds like you? Great!
You'll have worked within a similar role previously where you've shown competence working as an Electrician in the current edition of BS:7671 and can inspect, test and commission installations. You are highly organised, can plan and prioritise effectively and you’ll understand the importance of adhering to health and safety requirements.
About the job:
We embrace a culture of change, development and movement here at Yarlington. Predominantly, you'll be working on our inspection and test project however you will also complete repairs to ensure our properties are maintained to a high standard, carry out servicing and maintenance work as well as electrical installation. All your work will be carried out in a safe and efficient manner and you'll set out your jobs from drawings and specifications.
In return for your commitment, passion and dedication we offer:
- Your own van and power tools
- We pay for the fuel from the moment you leave your front door
- 34 days annual leave including bank holidays. You can also buy and sell annual leave
- A brilliant pension scheme
- We love to see our employees grow and develop.
- You'll have access to lots of learning and training every six weeks or so, you'll be on call for out of hours emergencies and you'll receive an additional payment for this
- Wellbeing initiatives including health screenings and flu vaccinations
- Access to 100s of discounts including gyms, restaurants and holidays
Closing date is Sunday 17th February 2019.
Interview date: 22nd February 2019.