Digital Sales Manager - Cork
At Mirror Media, our business is built around our PEOPLE, our CONTENT, our REACH and our BRANDS.
We play a vital role reporting the news in communities all over Ireland and our media brands reach readers all over the world. As a business, our culture is one of collaboration, communication and imagination. Innovation is core to everything we do and we encourage independence and creativity.
Following on from successful brand launches such as Dublin Live, Belfast Live, RSVPLive and irishmirror, we have a new vacancy for a DIGITAL SALES MANAGER.
The primary focus of the role will be on creating, owning and driving digital revenue opportunities for an exciting new venture in Cork.
If you're a motivated, self-starter with a creative mind, we want to hear from you...
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- Proactively offer media solutions to direct clients, media agencies and PR agencies in Cork
- Ability to research, plan and produce business presentations and proposals for internal and external delivery
- Working closely with Mirror Media team to develop innovative, multi-platform proposals for clients and effectively manage campaigns
- Regular meetings, networking and client entertainment
- Campaign monitoring, evaluation and feedback on all advertising campaigns
- Deliver and exceed sales revenue targets
- Market research and knowledge, particularly in Cork
- Identify new revenue streams for our portfolio of sites
- Report on digital revenue performance on a weekly basis
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in marketing, digital, advertising or similar (or relevant other experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in digital, advertising, PR or marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with clear commercial acumen and focused on driving results.
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication, with ability to multi-task and prioritise key projects
- Ability to work on own initiative and a can-do attitude
- Innovative forward thinking for potential advertisers
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.