Business Manager (Team Leader, Sales, Home Collect Loans) BLUB77722
Are you looking for a flexible working environment where you can lead a team, build customer relationships and develop quality business?
If so, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed!
Our client is looking for the best Business Managers to join them and play a critical role in ensuring that they continue to develop and grow and as a business.
They are building the market-leading non-standard credit company in the UK and they’re looking for customer focussed managers to become part of their ongoing success. They are now looking to recruit a Business Manager to cover Burton on Trent, Swadlincote, Tamworth and the surrounding areas.
About the Role
As a Business Manager, you’ll have the autonomy to drive and grow your own business area, leading and motivating your Agents to deliver quality lending and collections performance, to ensure business growth. You’ll take responsibility for;
- Engaging and developing your team of Agents to support their customer needs.
- You’ll be out and about in your local community, conducting business reviews, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets.
- Compliance is crucial in what they do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
The role is varied as Business Managers meet lots of different people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package including; company car; mobile phone and tablet; life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution and 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more!
- You’ll have the flexibility to run and grow your own business area with a fantastic support network to help with your development.
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, and you’ll get the satisfaction from knowing you have made a difference to customers who value their service.
They look for managers with excellent people skills, and a natural ability to build relationships, with experience of leading others and engaging with customers face to face. They’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector desirable
- Experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field sales role
- Experience within a fast-paced retail or similar environment
About our client
Our client is authorised by the FCA and the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. They operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden their offering and ensure that the service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
Our client prides themselves on their friendly and personal service, and they’re very proud that they consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, our client is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Business Manager (Team Leader, Sales, Home Collect Loans) BLUB77722
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly