Sales Support Advisor
Sales Support / Customer Service Advisor: Coventry CV4 8LG
Our client, a leading energy provider in the UK is looking for a sales support advisor to join their growing team based at Westwood Business Park in Coventry. In this role you will be on the front line talking to customers who have arranged for an installation to take place. You will be taking payments and ensuring customers records are up to date.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time 37 hours. Monday to Friday between 8am & 6pm. Saturday 8am & 4pm
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential to extend and even go permanent.
Hourly rate: GBP9.92 with the potential to progress as you develop in the role
- To take inbound and make outbound calls to residential customers once a sale has been completed for an installation.
- To take payments whether in full or part payments or contributions for government schemes
- To maintain accurate records on a customers' account.
- To develop and maintain open and effective 'customer focussed' relationships.
- Actively support team to attain SLA's
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills and basic excel skills
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines with attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team to deliver against targets.
- Professional and flexible approach to work Energy, drive and enthusiasm and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Clear understanding of excellent customer service Excellent relationship building