Night concierge for collection of apartments in Teddington
As a concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the building and will be the first point of contact for all queries.
The concierge services for the property include but are not limited to; holding keys, taking deliveries, assisting residents with queries, greeting, screening and escorting visitors, reporting any health and safety issues, and ensuring that the common parts are kept clean and tidy.
The Night Concierge will be responsible for ensuring that the reception is manned at all times and that the residents needs are met whilst at the same time maintaining the security of the premises.
The successful candidate must be reliable, well presented and polite, have excellent communication and customer service skills and be able to demonstrate initiative.
You will report to the onsite Building Manager/Property Manager
Responsibilities & Skills will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest's and staff at the building
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are keen to find people looking for a long-term career.
4 nights on & 4 nights rest
8pm - 8am
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.