We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Assistant to work with one of the largest Health & Beauty brands in Europe and Asia. Throughout the UK they currently have over 250 stores. Voted as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 employers, this opportunity gives you a great chance to start your career within CRM with an exciting brand.
Scope of role:
- We are looking for someone with the drive and passion to be part of a creative and dynamic marketing Loyalty & Social media team
- Work closely with internal departments to design all e-mail communications
- Develop and build effective content driven campaigns and relevant offers for our customers by working closely with all internal teams, external PR/media agencies and suppliers
- Work with our Data Analyst and CRM Manager to ensure all CRM activity is evaluated
- Work with the Marketing, Social Media and eCommerce teams to help deliver a 360 customer strategy
- A passion for Marketing and Digital
- A relevant degree or previous marketing experience
- A keen eye for detail and good copy-writing skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role please apply now.