We are currently recruiting a Production Operative on behalf of a client in the Knaresborough area. Based near to public transport routes, paying GBP9.72 an hour with a paid lunch break of 1 hour.
The successful Production Operative must:
- Be motivated and hard working with an eye for detail and a strong ability for following due processes.
- Ideally have previous experience in a production role similar.
- Have manual handling experience with an ability to follow written instructions.
- Be within a reasonable and commutable distance to the centre of Knaresborough, with the role on offer central to Knaresborough and its public transport routes.
- Have flexibility to start working ASAP with either long or varying shift patterns.
The Production Operative role will involve:
- Being based in a factory environment around powdered goods with an ability to clean as you go, handling goods of up to 25kg in weight.
- Working predominantly independently while adapting and helping other teammates and colleagues.
- Commuting to the centre of Knaresborough regularly
- Working a 12 hour shift pattern starting at 6am or 6pm
Are you looking for your next challenge? / Are you seeking an immediate start? / Do you want to be a successful Production Operative?
To apply for the Production Operative please call Christina on .
CP1 - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer