An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Service team as a Sales Consultant. Based in central London, we are within close proximity to Chancery Lane Station.
We deliver a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor's degree programmes, master's degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. With offices throughout the UK and internationally, through our institutions and partner network our entrepreneurial culture and innovative approach to business means we are on our way to becoming the number one private higher education provider.
The successful Sales Consultant will be responsible for;
- Providing individually tailored advice to all prospective students
- Consulting students through the full application circle: form initial conversation through to finalising and closing their application to study with GUS
- Exploring possible career paths for students and matching it with specific GUS offerings
- For international students: advising/ making student aware of on visa, immigration issues and compliance
- Handling student enquiries regarding different programmes from potential student
- Account Managing students applications from original enquiry to payment of tuition fees
The successful Sales Consultant will possess a range of the following;
- A natural flair for relationship-building
- A hunger to exceed targets and expectations
- Great organisation skills are essential for this role
- Great communication skills both via phone and email
- Offering up to GBP24,000 dependant on experience + commission
- We can offer excellent opportunities for fast track career progression which is entirely performance driven. We adopt a meritocratic approach, meaning we reward top performers giving you the opportunity to earn as well as progress