We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our busy finance team. Working on a full time basis of 37.5 hours per week with earnings of up to £17,000 per annum.
We are passionate about protecting the future health of children, which is why we concentrate our company in two main areas; stem cell banking and diagnostics.
We are the largest stem cell bank in the UK, having stored more samples then all other UK banks combined and have been established for over 14 years. We fully believe in the value of these services, as well as their present and future possibilities.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our team based on the Nottingham Science & Technology Park.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:-
- High volume of bank transaction entry.
- Bank reconciliations including posting multi-currency cash.
- Importing data between systems.
- Cover sales and purchase ledger during peak periods and annual leave.
- Assisting with Inter-Company transactions including invoices and reconciliations.
- Updating FX rates in the accounting software.
- Various monthly and adhoc reports on excel.
- Assisting the Financial Controller as and when required.
- Working knowledge in accounts.
- Inter-Company Accounts.
- Working with multi-currency.
- Use of Sage 200 would be advantageous.
- Excel proficient.
- Strong attention to detail.
Terms & Benefits:
- Salary of up to £17k per annum;
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), rising to 25 (pro rata)
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme;