Customer Service Co-ordinator
Role: Customer Service Co-ordinator
Duration: Maternity Leave Cover - 10 months, starting ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (37.5 Hours)
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a 1st point of contact for all customers contacting the company for whatever requirements, and to ensure a timely, efficient and cost effective solution is provided.
· Ensure all orders, quotes, telephone enquiries, despatches, invoice and invoice queries are processed within the agreed service levels and qualitative standards
· Work closely with the external sales teams to ensure fluid communication and service.
· Participate in meetings with external sales teams and customers when requested.
· Deliver and maintain all service KPI’s
· Actively participate in all sales and cost reduction initiatives
· 2 years’ experience working within a customer service/sales office environment
· The ability to absorb and relay technical information
· Highly organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and work on own initiative
· Ability to analyse, make decisions, negotiate and sell products relative to the business
· Experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Own transport
· Experience working within a manufacturing/distribution environment
· Knowledge of CRM Database System and Sage
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Customer Service Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly