McGill’s is Scotland’s largest independent bus company, with depots in Inverclyde, Renfrewshire and Monklands.
We are currently recruiting an Engineering Manager. With a fleet of over 400 vehicles, the engineering department is a 7 day a week operation.
We have invested over £10m in new buses, equipment and technology in recent years – meaning you get to work with state of the art equipment as well as a diverse range of vehicles.
Each depot has a full maintenance facility and we have two paint and body shops within the business. Our standards are uncompromising – our on-street vehicle presentation is amongst the best in the U.K. This role is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-moving, quality driven environment with great pay and career prospects. You will hold the correct qualifications and experience for the role but attitude is much more important than a polished CV.
• Overall management of the engineering workshop
• Responsibility for facilities management of your depot
• Manage the DVSA agreed vehicle inspection programme
• Manage the DVSA MOT inspection programme to achieve a 100% success rate
• Manage and maintain all record keeping to the company standard
• Work closely with your main customer – the operations department - to provide daily vehicle requirements
• Effectively manage the statutory and legislative compliance for your location
• Excellent salary on offer
• Flexible shifts
• Great career prospects
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, or would simply like to know more, please either send your email enquiry or your CV and cover letter by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly