Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we
are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and
providing lifelong homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to
support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for
those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning
Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next
generations into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We are are currently looking for an experienced Housing professional to provide an
effective and flexible housing management service. You will be involved in a range of
generic housing matters to include new lettings, tenant welfare and rent arrears control.
You will also assist with anti-social behaviour and neighbour disputes.
What we’re looking for:
● Recent and relevant experience of Housing Management with a social landlord
● Experience of effective rent arrears recovery and the ability to represent the
Group at court hearings
● Experience of effectively resolving cases of Anti-Social behaviour
● Up to date working knowledge of housing and welfare benefit legislation and best
● A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
● The ability to travel effectively and efficiently to our sites
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five year’s service
● Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
● Cash allowance/essential Car user allowance
● Up to 3 paid professional subscriptions
● Excellent training and development opportunities
● Free life assurance
● Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
● Health cash-plan including employee assistance
● Regular bonus points from our GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
● Free parking at all our offices
● Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the
delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’
attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us …