Management Trainee – Operations (North)
Entry Level with September 2019 start date
• Benefits package including 25 days holiday
• 24 months duration (4 rotations including an international placement)
• Academic requirements: Upper Second Class in relevant field
Are you bright, outgoing, analytical and looking for a new challenge in a business environment?
Our Client is a major international services provider with a presence across Europe and Latin America. They work with over 400,000 clients delivering a variety of products across the hospitality, healthcare, industry, commerce and cleaning sectors.
They’re looking for confident, independent and analytical individuals with a degree-level qualification in one of the following disciplines:
o Business Administration
You’ll also have gained initial experience within industry in an operational role and be looking to take the next step in your career. They’ll provide you with the training and support that you’ll need to take the next step in your career towards general management!
Training and Progression
After an in-depth induction programme, you’ll start one of your four placements at a UK plant in your allocated region. You will have clear responsibilities and projects to deliver as an integral member of the operations team, ensuring that organisational goals and objectives are met.
During the 24-month programme you will gain exposure to operations, customer services and the commercial side of our business, as well as the opportunity to gain experience in people management, leadership and customer relationship management. You will also have the opportunity to take part in an international placement and to network with the wider business. As a Management trainee, you will be offered a high level of responsibility within a production environment and training to support your journey with our Client.
They expect you to take the opportunities to develop yourself and progress into a management role with the organisation- they’ll give you the tools and experience, the rest is up to you!
In addition to the training provided, you can also expect the following benefits:
• Competitive starting salary
• Plant based operational role with a package including a smart phone and laptop
• Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
• Salary reviews
• 6-month international placement
• A real chance to progress into other key business areas and senior roles
• Educated to degree level (2:1 and above) in one of the following relevant fields: Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Technical, Business Administration, Management or Accounting.
• Experience working in an operational role within a relevant field (production, manufacturing, distribution, supply chain and logistics etc.)
• Personable and professional with excellent communication skills
• Flexible in work location within your region and willing to participate in an international placement
• Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn, develop and question why
• Able to work towards deadlines and has a good attention to detail whilst retaining a view on the bigger picture
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems and procedures
• A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to develop good working relationships that promotes team working
• An analytical and methodical approach whilst keeping the customers’ interests in mind
• Foreign language skills are desirable but not essential
If you have the drive and determination to progress and develop a long-lasting career in an operational management role then apply today! Please include a letter of motivation letting us know which region would be your preference and whether you would consider a placement elsewhere.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Management Trainee – Operations (North)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly