Accounts Assistant NSGA77673
Our client is a global leader in glass manufacturing in three business areas: Architectural, Automotive and Technical Glass.
Their mission is to be the global leader in innovative high-performance glass and glazing solutions, working safely and ethically.
They are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support the Accounting and treasury areas within Group Finance which provides the central Accounting, Tax and Treasury resource to the businesses across the worldwide Group. Projects are both geographically and technically diverse with extensive use of systems, however, full training will be provided in all aspects.
What are they looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both with internal colleagues and external contacts, e.g. auditors
- A willingness to learn quickly
- A result orientated approach
- Educated to A-level or equivalent level (including mathematics) and/or be part-qualified or working towards AAT standard or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy and be numerate
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- 25 days holiday
- 37½ hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Continual professional development and training
- Pension with employer contributions
- Employee discount scheme
- On site car parking & restaurant
- On site fitness activities and events
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain further formal qualifications and will be supported to do this.
A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Accounts Assistant NSGA77673
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly