5 days left
- Full Time
Gates (U.K.) Ltd is a major international company specialising in the production of Power Transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets. Our continuing success has resulted in the following challenging opportunities based in our Dumfries Plant. We are currently going through a recruitment drive resulting in the following positions :
- Working within a professional & dynamic Quality Assurance team, the candidate will undertake a variety of Quality related functions. Main responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation, testing, release and certification of finished product and material
- Perform tooling inspections and maintain the tooling management system
- Operating Industry standard test equipment
- Liaising with technical & engineering staff
- Issuing of inspection reports & summaries
- A knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and experience of ISO9001 / IATF 16949 within a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Preferably educated to HNC or equivalent in a relevant field, or with a background within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential; as well as a sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Closing date for all positions is Friday 22nd February
In return we offer not only an excellent salary and benefits package but the opportunity to join a fast moving, highly technological industry where the opportunities available are dependent on the commitment and enthusiasm of the individuals
Please apply with current CV to
Sheila McVinnie, Human Resources Manager
GDPR: Gates are committed to protecting your private data. Please see below the link to our Global Recruitment Policy which we would ask you to read in full.
Apply for TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly